Dallas Archer got arrested for driving with a suspended license. Then it got interesting.
Kingsport, Tennessee Police report that Ms. Archer had a four-inch revolver, reported missing from a previous burglary, in her vagina, and it was loaded.
This begs at least a few questions:
- Was Ms. Archer traveling with the gun in her vagina, or was she pulled over and then chose to stash the stolen piece?
- Does the standard pat-down in the Kingsport City Jail include a cavity search, or did the officer, like, see the handle?
- Why does the report narrative refer to Ms. Archer as 'Ms. Dallas'? Is KPD on a first-name basis with her?
- WHY, OH WHY WAS IT LOADED?
I don't think there's an acceptable answer to that last one. I totally understand why you'd want to disappear your stolen gun if you're being pulled over, which considering her original charge, is likely what happened. But if the gun's loaded...I need answers*.
Also: I really wanted to put 'Dallas Archer' on stereotypicallywhitenames but I don't think it qualifies at this point.
Also: the description of the gun, a North American Arms 22 LR revolver, found here, really makes it seem like one of the better guns to insert into your vagina.
All stainless steel construction. Laminated rosewood grips. Single action with half-cock safety and notch between chambers to rest firing pin blade. Countersunk chambers enclose cartridge head. Ribbed barrel with blade front sight, notched rear sight. Cylinder and frame length varies with cartridge chambering. Fluted cylinders.
* 'I need answers' comes from Michael Arceneaux's excellent running feature on The Cynical Ones.